Sales Engineer (India)
- Sale of Engineering Products to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical and Power Industries in India and Overseas.
- Assist the Project Team in handling all the projects end to end starting from quotation stage to delivery of goods.
- Customer service
- Schedule appointments with customers within India to review their product needs and explore other opportunities.
- Develop new customers for more businesses.
- Register our company with the end users & contractors to generate more enquiries.
- Update customers about the new product release launches and its benefits.
- Keep up to date on new products, services, procedures, and tools by attending training and department meetings.
- Respond to quality problems & provide technical and commercial support for sales maximization.
- Work closely with Application Engineer and Management team during technical discussion and commercial negotiation, etc.
- Project document preparation, submission to customer and maintaining it.
- Maintain ISO Records.
- Handle adhoc jobs assigned by the management.
- Travelling is required within India.
- B.E (Mechanical or Instrumentation) with 3yrs experience in Sales (OR) Diploma in Mechanical Engg with 5yrs experience may be considered.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Preference will be given to Hindi speaking candidates.
- Looking for an Integrated, Authentic, Responsible and Self-motivated individual.
- Starting salary INR 25,000 – 30,000/-
- Sales Commission
- Accident Insurance cover
If you are interested to join our company, Please send your detailed resume to "INsales@blissflowsystems.com". Only selected candidates will be notified.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
5 to 10 Years
Distribution of Engineering Products
Mudichur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600048, India
Monday to Friday : 9am - 6pm Saturday : 9am – 1pm
-Rs 25000--Rs 30000 Per month
July 12, 2021