Corrugated Tube Heat Exchanger
X Tube B-Type
- These are fixed shell & tube heat exchanger having multiple corrugated tubes.
- Application in Chemical Industry, Petrochemical industry, Refineries, Paints, Oil, Soaps & Various industrial applications.
- Removable ‘U’ Bundle design is also possible.
X Tube Pharmagrade
- Designed for use in pharmaceutical or biotech applications.
- All contact parts have a surface roughness Ra<0.4µm.
- Manufactured as per GMP standards.
X Tube Monotube
- These are corrugated tube heat exchanger formed by two concentric tubes.
- The fluid to be treated is normally passed through the corrugated inner tube and the service fluid, providing the source of cooling or heating, passes through the annuals formed by the two tubes.
X Tube Exotic
- These are multitube CTHE made from exotic materials like Titanium, Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel & even Duplex steels.
- Welding done in special dedicated closed clean room area.
- Offers significant savings compared to plain tube heat exchanger or plate heat exchanger
X Tube Foodgrade
- Design for use in sanitary application in the Food & Dairy Industry.
- Triplet tube and Multitube configuration.
- All contract pats have surface roughness of Ra<0.8µm
- Application includes process such as pasteurisation, high temperature sterilization, thermal treatment for aseptic packaging etc.
Material of Construction
- Austenitic stainless steel (SS 304L / SS 316L / SS 321 / SS 316Ti / SS 904L / SS 310 etc.)
- Duplex & super Duplex Steels
- Cu-Ni Alloys
Multi Sector Application
- Chemical Industry -Organic & Inorganic
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
- Petrochemicals & Refineries
- Power & Energy
- Fertilizer Industries
- Textile Industry
- Environmental Control
- Soap, Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Facts & Oils
- Food & Beverages
- Iron & Steel Industry
- Automotive Paints
Below listed are the related files that can be downloaded to you PC. All the files are in PDF format.
Currently there are no files available for download.