- These thermowells are fabricated from pipe with a welded end cap.
- These thermowells are installed directly into the process by using a bolted flanged connection.
- Available in various shapes like straight, straight with reduced tip, partial taper & full taper.
- All type of flanges and flange facings are available as per ansi / din /jis & bs.
- Ideal for use in longer length tank & vessels where bar stock is a limitation
Sleeved ( Lined ):
|Process connection||Flanged 1″ (DN25) to 3″ (DN80) as per ANSI or DIN as standard. Other on request.|
|Lining Material||Hastelloy C, Nickel, Titanium, Tantalum, Silver|
|Lining thickness||0.4 mm for Tantalum & Silver, 1 to 1.5 mm for other materials as standard. Other thicknesses can be provided on request.|
|Insertion length||To be specified|
|Note||Sometimes even the conventional stainless steel flanged thermowells can be provided with carbon steel flange corresponding to ASTMA105, with a lining of 3 mm thick stainless steel plate on the RF portion of the flange. This construction offers a very economical solution without having to surrender corrosion resistant characteristics of stainless steels for wetted parts.|
Below listed are the related files that can be downloaded to you PC. All the files are in PDF format.
Currently there are no files available for download.